Facebook Pixel

Custom CSS

TqInTFL6RZAbRqAmRFRnTFG7YCuuaVbZfKCwaV1=

Category

Halaman

icon search icon menu
Price: $71.36
Check It Out

Additional Information

Simply click in your favorite Graco infant car seat and go! The Graco SnugRider Elite turns your favorite infant car seat into an ultra-portable travel solution & is the only car seat carrier engineered exclusively for Graco car seats. Compatible with all Graco Classic Connect and Click Connect infant car seats.

Graco SnugRider


Top Review
Top Review I definitely recommend this stroller! It was really easy to assemble & only took my husband about 10 minutes ... everything clicks together, so no tools are needed. It folds really easily & although some other reviews mention it being bulky, comparatively speaking, it’s definitely NOT bulky! We purchased a Graco Uno2Duo stroller before our daughter was born because we plan on trying to have another baby in a couple of years, but it is *super* bulky & hard to travel with, especially when you’re also trying to pack all the other necessities! (See last photo for a comparison of the folded SnugRider Elite next to the Uno2Duo!) 

The Elite seems very maneuverable, but we just received it yesterday and haven’t used it yet, so I’ll update my review if we encounter any issues! 

The only two cons I can see so far are: 
1. Accessing the storage bin underneath is pretty difficult if the car seat is attached. There’s only a small opening, so to put pretty much anything in it, you’d need to do it before or after removing the car seat. 
2. The cup holders are pretty small & shallow, so for someone who’s an avid Yeti/Rtic user, the cup holders don’t seem very compatible with cups like the 30 oz, top-heavy tumblers. 

But I definitely feel like the pros of this stroller outweigh the cons! I’ll update this review if anything changes once we’ve actually used it! - Stephanie Ward
Top Review
Top Review I always thought people were crazy for having two strollers. Why do you really need two? When registering for my baby shower, I selected the Graco car seat and jogger stroller combination. Well, once my baby was home from the hospital, I quickly found out that the jogger didn’t fit in my car no matter how it was positioned. Ahhh, so apparently that’s why people have two. ☺ 

I first went into panic mode. And then I quickly googled for other car seats and came across this stroller. I honestly don’t know what I would do without it. It’s literally the only lightweight, compact stroller that I could find that works with my car seat AND fits into my small car, a Honda Insight. 

I highly recommend this stroller. We take it everywhere, even using it in place of a sling in restaurants. It’s so lightweight that I was immediately able to pick it up and fold it when I came home from the hospital. I also recently had hand surgery and was still able to pack it up and lift it. - Erin

Produk Terkait

6424261012030324179

Peta

Let Join Us

Hello, Thanks for visiting our site. Have a good day and Enjoy.

Galaxy Digital Store & Teams

Galaxy Digital Store & Teams

Happy Shopping

Klaim Bonus

Hubungi Customer Service

Hello! Ada yang bisa dibantu?
×
Someone from Culver City, California

Someone from Culver City, California

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Brighton, Brighton

Someone from Brighton, Brighton

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Israel

Someone from Israel

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Los Angeles

Someone from Los Angeles

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Washington DC

Someone from Washington DC

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Jakarta, Indonesia

Someone from Jakarta, Indonesia

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia

Someone from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Kansas City

Someone from Kansas City

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Calcutta, India

Someone from Calcutta, India

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from California, United States

Someone from California, United States

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
1