Facebook Pixel

Custom CSS

TqInTFL6RZAbRqAmRFRnTFG7YCuuaVbZfKCwaV1=

Category

Halaman

icon search icon menu
Price: $379.99
Check It Out

Additional Information

Britax One4Life takes your child from birth to big kid with safety and ClickTight installation. It easily converts from a rear facing infant car seat, to a forward facing 5-point harness, to a high back belt positioning booster seat. Safe wash cover is safe to machine wash and dry. ClickTight is as easy as buckling a seat belt, so you can install with confidence, every time. Color-coded belt paths show you where to route the seat belt for each installation mode. In addition, easy read indicators help you find the correct recline angle. A high strength steel frame, crumple zone, and v shaped tether help absorb crash energy. In addition, 2 layers of side impact protection surround your child’s head, neck and torso. As your baby grows, adjust the 15-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it is time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built in storage compartment. With cooling channels, premium padding and built in armrests, your child will love the ride.

Britax One4Life


Top Review
Top Review This car seat is everything I have been looking for and it came out just in time! I wanted an extended rear facing car seat up to 50 pounds, as I’ve read that rear facing as long as possible is best for little ones’ spines (in Sweden I think their kids rear face until 4!). I also wanted the seat to be convertible to a front facing and booster seat as well so i wouldn’t have to create lots of waste with multiple car seats over the years. And of course I wanted it to be safe. 

I did tons of research on the web and consumer reports and narrowed it down to the Chicco nextfit max (though this doesn’t have the booster option), this car seat, and the graco extend2fit. The graco extend2fit would have been my choice if this car seat had not come out. But this car seat wins for several reasons over the graco. The ease of install is incredible. I don’t have to worry about messing with the latch, and I only have to close the click tight panel under the seat once I put the seatbelt across. This is also so padded and comfortable, my mom sat in it and was impressed how nice it was! The final factor was how well it fits in my 2013 Prius C. I was worried when researching that I’d have a hard time finding a seat that fit, especially an extended rear facing seat. This fits the bill perfectly as there is still room in the front seat for a passenger (though not a particularly long legged one, but still, I was expecting not to have room for a front seat passenger!). 

TL;DR stop searching and get this car seat today if it is in your budget!!! Although this is on the pricier side, the safety of my child is totally worth it to me. When I consider that the seat will last 10 years, and that I spend more on eating out some months than I did on this car seat, it puts things in perspective and is well worth the investment. - Chelsea Torres
Top Review
Top Review I almost didn't buy this product based on a review (or two?) stating that it was not a comfortable carseat, luckily I couldnt disagree more. I am replacing a Graco 4ever all in one seat with this and compared the two, this one is far superior in many ways including padding/comfort. I actually sat in both of them myself to make sure there was not a hard bar or whatever was mentioned and I found this Britax to be very comfortable, even more so than the Graco. Not sure what that other reviewer was referring to. 

My #1 reason for replacing the Graco was that my son's head would tilt forward into a very uncomfortable position every time he slept, even in the most reclined position (he is 16 months and rear facing). I was hoping this seat would be better and, wow, I am not disappointed. It reclines far more than the Graco and he has not once had his head fall forward in this thing. I actually have it set on the second setting in this photo and he is still not upright enough for his head to tilt forward when he sleeps.

My other hesitation with this seat was that it does not have an anti-roll bar, and while I admittedly am no accident expert, I cannot see a way this seat could conceivably flip forward when it is installed correctly. It is such a tight installation that I cannot get it to even begin to budge forward wheres other carseats I've used I can see how that could be an issue. I don't feel worried without an anti-roll bar on this one bit.

Finally, the design is beautiful and every piece of this carseat feels upscale. Even the straps are somewhat patterned I guess you could say as opposed to the basic straps you find in every other carseat. Highly impressive and worth every penny. Besides it's a Britax which is as safe as you can get and has CUP HOLDERS now too!!!! Just get it. - AmandaMayFit

Produk Terkait

6424261012030324179

Peta

Let Join Us

Hello, Thanks for visiting our site. Have a good day and Enjoy.

Galaxy Digital Store & Teams

Galaxy Digital Store & Teams

Happy Shopping

Klaim Bonus

Hubungi Customer Service

Hello! Ada yang bisa dibantu?
×
Someone from Culver City, California

Someone from Culver City, California

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Brighton, Brighton

Someone from Brighton, Brighton

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Israel

Someone from Israel

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Los Angeles

Someone from Los Angeles

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Washington DC

Someone from Washington DC

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Jakarta, Indonesia

Someone from Jakarta, Indonesia

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia

Someone from Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Kansas City

Someone from Kansas City

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from Calcutta, India

Someone from Calcutta, India

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
Someone from California, United States

Someone from California, United States

Just Purchased This Offer
PAID From Our Site
1